VIDEO: AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [+182] (Major Brand Powered by AMD)
It all ends up at around $1500, but this is with certain features included such as:
* 20% overclocking (price: $50)
* Liquid cooling system (price: $63),
* 800W Power supply
* Intel Pro Gigabit 10/100/1000 Network Card (price: $34)
* Keyboard (price: $34)
* 802.11b/g/n 300 Mbps Wireless Card + External 2.4G 5 Dbi Omni-Directional Wireless Antenna (price: $39)
* 2x HDMI (price: $20)
* Microsoft 8
* Some features like ultrasafe packaging, professional wiring etc (total price: $48)
4) As a perk I get this free:
"GIGABYTE GC-WB300D Exclusive Bluetooth 4.0/WiFi PCIe Expansion Card"
Is this the same as a wireless internet card? (So I don't have to buy the wireless card in question number 3?)
5) I am going to do mostly programming on the computer, but I also want to be able to have a fast powerhouse of a computer for gaming (even though I am only playing stuff like Crysis, Battlefield, CoD, HoN occasionally). Therefore I am going with 2 monitors, but perhaps I should be able to upgrade to 3. Any tips regarding this? For example, should I change the video card?
Hey man, Even without Cybermonday sales. You can build a rig your self for cheaper than you will at Ibuy or Cyberpower. If it were me and I was going to let someone else build my computer. I'd go all out and save for a Digital Storm or Falcoln northwest.
But for what your getting at Cyberpower, you can get the same exact stuff for cheaper. Building your computer is EASY.