Home builde FAILED?

G

Hello ppl,

I was hoping that you guys coul or would help me with my home build problem?! I posted here because i'am new here, and the OS doesn't matter. Have the problem in win 7 and win 8. Bear with me :)

First my system:
CPU: Intel I7 3930K
MOBO: Asus rampage 4 extreme
RAM: 16GB Corsair dominator gt 2133
SSD: 2 x 128 GB ocz vertex 3 max iops (raid 0)
PSU: 1250W OCZ gold series
Grafix cards: 3 x Nvidia gtx 480

Well, now my problem! I can't get windows to run stable. It locks up at random, even in bios, windows installer, etcetera. It locks up, my screen goes black and it restarts. Or it locks up and try's to restart but needs an hard reset or even power off. The only things that I have to go on are the following:

C:\Windows\Minidump\112212-8750-oi.DMP
C:\Users\harold-000\AppData\ Local\Temp\WER-16140-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Windows\Memory.DMP

I coulden finde them or could not open them, sins my computer locks up very often! Personally I think it's the RAM, and asked a friend if I could use 1 of his... And trust me, I've tried running with the bear minimum of components (1stick of ram & 1 gfx card) it still locks up! Or could it be a psu problem?

Sins I believe that this is a hardwear issue and not a software issue I posted here!

Anny help would be more then welcom!!!

Thx

StrangeInstance

Honorable
Sep 23, 2012
Check temps, if not that ask to use his HDD, I`m like 99% sure your HDD is corrupt, try booting using a different storage device, this happened to me once and it turned out to be a bad HDD, funny because it worked for weeks then just stopped. i got a replacement for free

G

Tryed both option suggested, and changed the ram module! Still it locks up!! CPU is @ + 16 room temp...

Again, any help is appreciated!!