What powersupply should I get for my build?

Cntfeelmyface1

Honorable
Nov 26, 2012
Hello Community, I am a newcomer in this website also a first time builder for a new PC. First off heres my build.

MoBo - MSI Z77 Mpower
CPU - Core i5 2500k (did not purchase yet)
Ram - MSI Optimized Avexir Core series 16gb (4x4) 1600mhz memory
Case -Cooler Master Storm Stryker
SSD (Boot Drive) - OCZ Vertex 4 128GB
HDD - Western Digital Caviar Black 1tb 7,200 RPM hard disk drive
Optical drive - Asus 24x DVD Burner
GPU - MSI GTX 680 Lightning ( Did not purchase yet)

Yea i know im not really good with saving money altogether and buying it because im just not a patient type of guy besides I got em all for sale prices by buying them seperately and free shipping. Anyways I cant determine the amount of wattage PSU I need to power all my components. I don,t want it to be overkill neither do I want it to be underkill. I will be using one ssd and a harddrive and i am going to run a single gtx 680 in the future and will be overclocking it to about 4.6 ghz thanks to my mobo. I also plan on purchasing an H100 for cooling. Can you tell me which wattage i need? Thank you.

Here is how I would edit it:

-Seeing as all that you have not purchased is the CPU and GPU, go for the i5-3570K instead of the 2500K. Its built on newer architecture.

Also, if you are actually going to overclock, make sure to get an aftermarket cooling fan. The Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO or the Noctua NH-D14 should do depending on your budget.

Also, go for the GTX670 over the 680. You're basically paying $100 for 5% performance, which is not worth it in my opinion.

EDIT: Do you plan to run more than one video card in the future?

Cntfeelmyface1

Honorable
Nov 26, 2012

Lol I wanted to go with the Ivy Bridge for a long time but I heard from reviews that since its a smaller cpu it heats up a lot and that a 2500k is better for gaming and a 3570k is better for rendering but I dont know if thats true but yeah ill get an ivy bridge. And no I plan on staying with only one GPU for this build it is my first build I dont want to pimp it out. Maybe in my next build Ill go Sli.