Question on mixing network types ?

Lets say i want both a wired and a wi-fi.Can i run a cable modem to a hub,using the hub for the wired local, AND run a connection from the hub to a wifi router as well.

Getting both a wired and a wi-fi network in a given location ?
1 answer Last reply
More about question mixing network types
  1. No, the cable modem must run to the wifi router, then if you need more Ethernet ports you can attach a hub/switch to the router.
Ask a new question

Read More

WiFi Networking