Too bad you chose that power supply, you should be asking us first! There is a lot of PSUs in that price that could be better.

But since you got it it's OK. Just mind that if you need another suggestion you can feel free to ask here..

To get you a specific answer, you need to be specific. First, I would ask you how much are you willing to spend. Second, I want to see your current specs.

And, something that makes me confused, is your computer not fast enough to run a 1080p video playback? As far as I know, even intel's IGP can do that smoothly (Like y'know, HD 4000 or HD 2000).

js1987

Honorable
Oct 4, 2012
i3 2120 processor
4gb Ram

and the current graphics is GT 620 but i can see the picture jerk when playing back

Ouch, a Crappermaster...yeah well, treat it like 430W, and you'll probably be ok.
For just video playback, something like a HD6450 would be sufficient. If you have any interest in games, get a HD7750 or HD7770.

Yeah, those cards will all run on that PSU. It's not their worst; just that Crappermaster has a lousy reputation for PSUs in general, for good reason. Except for their very high end (Silent Pro), they're overrated, claim protection circuits that are in fact missing, and/or don't provide clean, stable output, especially under load. You won't be heavily loading yours with either of those cards, so you should be fine.

js1987

Honorable
Oct 4, 2012

Ok thanks

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/sapphire-amd-radeon-hd-7750-pci-e-graphics-card-1-gb-14732471-pdt.html

is this the correct 7750 ?