Sign in with
Your question

Raphic driver cannot find compatible graphic hardware

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 4, 2012 7:15:01 PM

hi guys.. i have a big problem with my graphic card.. i can't install the driver and it said " graphic driver cannot find compatible graphic hardware'.

before that, i just update the driver to the latest version. i played crysis without reboot my computer ( need to reboot after intall the new driver) . but the crysis stop working because of high graphic and back to the desktop menu. i shut down my pc and try to on again, but my monitor cannot detect the DVI connection. i change the connection from graphic card's port to motherboard's port. the monitor is on but when i clicked on nvidia setting, it said nvidia cannot detect the graphic card.. i try to uninstall the driver and delete all the things relating with the nvidia ( as i see in the youtube ). i try to install the driver again but it said ' graphic driver cannot find compatible graphic hardware'. so, i think my graphic card has gone wrong or maybe damaged due to overload when i play crysis..

i hope somebody can help me to find out the best way to make my pc running normally.. sorry, i'm not so good writing in english..
October 4, 2012 7:32:47 PM

what graphics card do you have and which version driver are you using? Did you try reverting to the old driver?
October 4, 2012 7:43:46 PM

gtx 560 ti msi hawk... version 306.23... i don't know how to revert it since i already delete all the nvidia data..
October 5, 2012 2:50:49 PM

if you remember what version driver you were using before the trouble,you can download older drivers from nvidias website,Im using the 306.23 drivers and I gotta say they are a very good set of drivers for my GTX 580........but try an older set of drivers anyway
Related resources
!