Sign in with
Your question

<600$ Budget gamer Will this work?

Last response: in Systems
November 27, 2012 5:07:19 PM

Alright so I finally finished making all my decisions and scouring the internet for deals and i have my build done for less then 600$

My last question for this is... Will it work. I know everything is compatible with each other what im worried about is fitting issues or any other issues outside of component compatibility that a not so savvy guy like me might miss.

I would like to start ordering pieces today asap since the deal on the Asrock mobo ends today. If you have the time to look it over for me and get back to me soon it would be greatly appreciated.

http://pcpartpicker.com/ca/p/pOds

Thanks!!

More about : 600 budget gamer work

November 27, 2012 5:21:28 PM

"See full content?" = "...Hide content?"

Can't see any parts.
m
l
Related resources
November 27, 2012 5:33:20 PM

Not bad, got a OS? That's going to be the one thing I see missing.
m
l
November 27, 2012 5:55:02 PM

Yup i have a Win7 Ultimate Ed. OS Quick Question about that though It's My copy from The PC im currently using but this computer will be out of commission when the new one arrives... do i still need a new one? Not familiar with how that works when you register it.
m
l
November 27, 2012 8:31:13 PM

If you have a retail license, no problem.

If it's an OEM license, the OS will most likely demand another activation.

Solid system BTW.
m
l
November 28, 2012 11:37:06 AM

By retail licence you mean? Like i personally bought this OS from the Store myself?

Sry little confused. I purchased the OS after the computer and upgraded it cause my dinosaur im using right now originally had vista on it.

worse comes to worse i gotta spend an extra 90$ for a win 7 64 bit home. Unless windows 8 is any good? anyone try it?

And ty. Not the BEST system by any means but it came in way under budget surprisingly cheap computer that im sure i'll be able to game with just fine.

Ordered everything yesterday Except the cpu cooler. Going to wait on that till next pay and deal with stock CPU for the mean time and i bumped down to a 7850 cause the 2 cheaper 7870's were out of stock in Canada at the cheaper available stores.

Can't wait for it all to get here though im probably gonna need some help getting it all fired up...
m
l
November 28, 2012 2:07:18 PM

If you are unsure, it's probably OEM. (They cost a lot less than retail)

Windos 7 for $90 will be OEM for instance.
m
l
November 28, 2012 2:27:01 PM

ahh ok then yeh its OEM. so i guess ill have to invest in one of those. add it to the list heh.
m
l
!