Graphics card help need to run BF3

Thenewpcgamerguy

Honorable
Oct 4, 2012
Hi everybody! I'm curently looking for a graphics card that will run games like COD, BF3 and possibly Diablo relatively smooth is there any card that would do this predictively unde $115? Currently looking at the AMD radeon 7770 is this any good? My first build and I don't really know that much please help :wahoo:

Solution

That's a good one. Also the only one that will get you reliably good framerates in BF3 on Medium. The others you can crank to Ultra, no problem. Will you be playing at 1080p or a different resolution?

That's a good one. Also the only one that will get you reliably good framerates in BF3 on Medium. The others you can crank to Ultra, no problem. Will you be playing at 1080p or a different resolution?

Solution

Hah. Standard resolution is 640x480. Like your grandma's TV.

1080p is the new standard for PC gaming these days, and the HD 7770 can play all games smoothly at that resolution, though you will have to keep the settings at Medium for intensive games like Battlefield 3, Crysis 2, or Max Payne 3. Diablo 3 is pretty easy to run at Ultra, and Modern Warfare 3 is even easier.