1000 USD new gaming build

Maladecas

Honorable
Nov 26, 2012
Hello again,
I know it's not my first time posting, but the last one wasn't really popular, probably because I didn't fill out this form. I consulted various people, but new questions keep rising as you dig in. This is the final step in making my mind up, so please help me out guys.
as it states in the thread name, this build is mostly for gaming, i wont be doing any video rendering. I don't intend to use 2 GPUs. Also, I don't intend to overclock anything (afraid to mess it mess it up). I also need a new monitor 1980x1080 but that comes from seperate funds :)

Approximate Purchase Date: can wait a few weeks for the Christmas sales

Budget Range: 1000 USD after all taxes/rebates

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming > Entertainment > Office

Are you buying a monitor: No

Parts to Upgrade: everything needed for a new gaming rig.

Do you need to buy OS: No

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Not sure, since I'm from Lithuania, but newegg and amazon should work.

Location: Lithuania. Could maybe get parts to be shipped from UK, if that would proove to be cost worthy.

Parts Preferences: by brand or type (e.g.: I would like to upgrade to Intel CPU)

Overclocking: No

SLI or Crossfire: No

Your Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080

Additional Comments: (e.g.: Need to have a window and lots of bling, I would like a quiet PC. Please also list specific software or games you're using)

Include a list of any parts you have already selected:

CPU: i5-3570
Motherboard:As Rock H77 pro4/MVP
GPU: Radeon 7950 (?)
Memory: 2x4Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 Mhz
Storage: Samsung 128 Series 64GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Case: Corsair 300R
PSU: PC Power & Cooling Silencer MK III 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V
Optical device: any

I not familiar with the general rules/terms of building a gaming platform. ,
Since I wont be overclocking anything, I wont bee needing an extra cooler?
If the price range allows it, should i go for Radeon 7970 or NVidia GTX 670. And which brand of those GPUs is the best? If I stay with 7950, I should pick Sapphire Vapour x?
Also, im not really sure about the differences in Cases, just picked the one i saw decent ppl recomend in other threads.
Same goes with the PSU. I know this build is good with 600W. But for the brands: Seasonic and Corsair GS are decent enough?

Thanks!