Not Accessible, Incorrect function

All my cd-roms, Zip and Floppy have become unuseable
after the first boot. Article 315250 tells to upgrade ez
cd creator, Roxio but I do not have that program
installed. Everyting worked fine till I uninstalled
Norton Antivirus. Reinstalling it did not work. Does
anyone else have this problem. Thanks John
1 answer Last reply
More about accessible incorrect function

    See Alex Nichol's magic fix at:
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpcd.php#problems
    www.coribright.com

    "John S" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > All my cd-roms, Zip and Floppy have become unuseable
    > after the first boot. Article 315250 tells to upgrade ez
    > cd creator, Roxio but I do not have that program
    > installed. Everyting worked fine till I uninstalled
    > Norton Antivirus. Reinstalling it did not work. Does
    > anyone else have this problem. Thanks John

Drivers CD-Rom Windows XP