flywheel

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2001
I read a lot of posts from people on here that said they had good luck ordering straight from the Crucial webpage. I ordered a DDR dimm on Mon. morning and received it on Tue afternoon! That's w/ free shipping. Thanks for the suggestions guys!

Granted you'd need to live in the US to get this quick of a delivery, but I was impressed.

<font color=red>all this HARDware nonsense is giving me a headache!</font color=red> :frown:

btvillarin

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2001
Really? They were baggin' on their service? Yeah right! I ordered an upgrade of memory, early one day, and it came in the next morning - right when I needed it to troubleshoot my computer! It was amazing...I was trying to figure out why my computer wasn't booting up. I went and bought a new Athlon 1.3, and that wasn't it. All of a sudden, a knock on the door and there was the FedEx guy! It was sweet...

I live and So. Cal, and don't they ship from Meridian, Wisconsin? That's fast and furious, no doubt.

Problem solved. Please check out <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/btvillarin/" target="_new">My Website</A>.

FatBurger

Illustrious
I read a lot of posts from people on here that said they had good luck ordering straight from the Crucial webpage.

Since when is 'good luck' bagging on someone?

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

btvillarin

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2001
Oh shoot...ma bad! I read that wrong. Sorry. But, that story's still true, though. :lol:

Problem solved. Please check out <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/btvillarin/" target="_new">My Website</A>.

G

You better believe it, An order sent from Crucial to my door Melbourne Australia was 5 days, would have been earlier if I was home the two days they tried to deliver it- So beat that!

<font color=orange>Beam</font color=orange><font color=red> me</font color=red><font color=green> up</font color=green><font color=blue> Scotty</font color=blue> :wink: