Help with a new desktop PC for running BF3 and BL2.

s3curity

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
Hi I was recently looking to a new desktop to run the previously mentioned games for a budget of $850. The one that I am currently probably going to buy (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227435) is great besides the processor and the company's quality from what I've read from the reviews. I would love any suggestions for this (do not want to build a PC because my lack of experience with it) as long as they are not from the company of the above mentioned PC. Thank you.

s3curity

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
Please read the whole post next time. I specifically said I DO NOT WANT TO BUILD A COMPUTER BECAUSE OF MY LACK OF EXPERIENCE. I am not an expert in this kind of thing...

cbrunnem

Distinguished

The fact you are on this site proves you have the necessary skills to build your own. It's that easy. Just like Legos.

cbrunnem

Distinguished
weird. got the best answer even though he disagreed with me. yay.

OP i really think you will be much happier if you build your own. heck just buy all the individual parts shown on those builds you posted. it will be much cheaper. even better would be just changing out the video card for at minimum a 660ti/7870/7950 and a good quality power supply from cosair, xfx, seasonic, or antec. then youll have a good computer that is reliable.