Nokia 9500 curency converter

Hi all. Does anyone know if it is posible to let the curency converter
update it self from a web site or something like that? Or do I need to put
in all information or changes manually?

Joakim Nomell Phn: +46 70 771 31 00 MSN : joakim@nomell.nu
Unix engineer Fax: +46 70 711 31 00 Web : http://nomell.se
More about nokia 9500 curency converter

    You have to update it bu yourself manually through the keyboard.
    I registered World Traveller from Psiloc, and now, I've got a software with
    currency and weather internet updates.

    Thierry

    "Joakim Nömell" <joakimTABORT@nomell.nu> a écrit dans le message de news:
    Pine.LNX.4.44.0412301400080.24544-100000@nefertite.nomell.se...
    > Hi all. Does anyone know if it is posible to let the curency converter
    > update it self from a web site or something like that? Or do I need to put
    > in all information or changes manually?

    > Joakim Nomell Phn: +46 70 771 31 00 MSN : joakim@nomell.nu
    > Unix engineer Fax: +46 70 711 31 00 Web : http://nomell.se

Nokia Converter