Nokia 9500 curency converter

Last response: in Brands
December 30, 2004 5:13:56 PM

Hi all. Does anyone know if it is posible to let the curency converter
update it self from a web site or something like that? Or do I need to put
in all information or changes manually?

Joakim Nomell Phn: +46 70 771 31 00 MSN : joakim@nomell.nu
Unix engineer Fax: +46 70 711 31 00 Web : http://nomell.se
December 30, 2004 11:17:07 PM

You have to update it bu yourself manually through the keyboard.
I registered World Traveller from Psiloc, and now, I've got a software with
currency and weather internet updates.

Thierry

Pine.LNX.4.44.0412301400080.24544-100000@nefertite.nomell.se...