modem driver and Windows XP

Does anyone know how to resolve a modem driver problem?
I installed a new modem a few months ago, with Windows
XP, and it worked just fine. Now, my C drive had a
problem and I replaced it, reloaded Windows XP and the
modem and my internet provider (Juno). Now, the modem
driver cannot be found. This is for a dial-up
connection. Does anyone know how to resolve this? It
would be much appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about modem driver windows

    Updated drivers will be at the website of the modem manufacturer. Hopefully
    you have a way of burning to a CD so you can transfer from PC to PC.
    www.coribright.com

    "Jo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how to resolve a modem driver problem?
    > I installed a new modem a few months ago, with Windows
    > XP, and it worked just fine. Now, my C drive had a
    > problem and I replaced it, reloaded Windows XP and the
    > modem and my internet provider (Juno). Now, the modem
    > driver cannot be found. This is for a dial-up
    > connection. Does anyone know how to resolve this? It
    > would be much appreciated.

Drivers Modem Windows XP