modem driver and Windows XP

July 26, 2004 11:37:56 PM

Does anyone know how to resolve a modem driver problem?
I installed a new modem a few months ago, with Windows
XP, and it worked just fine. Now, my C drive had a
problem and I replaced it, reloaded Windows XP and the
modem and my internet provider (Juno). Now, the modem
driver cannot be found. This is for a dial-up
connection. Does anyone know how to resolve this? It
would be much appreciated.

More about : modem driver windows

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
July 28, 2004 1:24:22 AM

Updated drivers will be at the website of the modem manufacturer. Hopefully
you have a way of burning to a CD so you can transfer from PC to PC.
www.coribright.com

!