Printer Drivers

I own a Xerox M750 and an Epson Stylus Photo 700
printer. I just bought a new Dell computer with
Microsoft XP Pro installed. Neither of my printers have
drivers for XP, not do Xerox and Epson plan to develop
them. Is there a workaround that will allow me to use
these printers with my new computer?

Included in XP already for Epson:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293378

Use Windows 2000 drivers for the Xerox: