windows drivers

I own a Canon BJC 5000 printer and am looking for a
driver which will work with windows xp

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Ask Canon.

"Clestonrbrown" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I own a Canon BJC 5000 printer and am looking for a
> driver which will work with windows xp

Technically not supported but see:
http://www.carletonmacgregor.com/html/canon_bjc-5000_5100_windows_xp.html
www.coribright.com

"Clestonrbrown" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I own a Canon BJC 5000 printer and am looking for a
> driver which will work with windows xp

And they'll say no.
www.coribright.com