New assembled Pc not booting

gauravgunjan14

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012
Hello,
My new assembled pc is not starting.
motherboard green Led is on. Red led of DRAm is also showing on.how ever there is not output in my monitor.
Please suggest.

gauravgunjan14

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012
thanks Rolli and C12,

I gone throught the above thread. Now I am able to boot my system and have installed the OS.
Now the problem is that my HD LED monitor is now connected to mother board HDMI Port and I am getting the display.
However in my assemble PC has a Graphics card Nvidia 550 TI 1 GB DDR5. and when i try to connect through the output port of this graphics card no display is coming. I connected throught the mini HDMI to HDMI cable.
Please help.

gauravgunjan14

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012
Yes Power is connected and fan of graphics card is running properly.
I tried to install the graphics driver manually. I got one error stating hardware not recongnised.
I have one query, can i get the display output at both motherboard output and graphics card output?

gauravgunjan14

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012
I have Asus motherboard Asus M5A88-M .
I done one more mistake I unistall exiting graphics card driver and in bios i have changed the setting of internal graphics to disable from UMA. The moment i done that existing display also gone. Now I am not able to access the Bios also(as does not have any display) . How I can reset the bios to factory setting.

gauravgunjan14

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012
I am using Zotac Nvidia GTX 550 ti 1 gb DDR5 graphics card. Do i need to remove it and install it again after resetting the bios. How I can debug to get the exact problem. I am using mini HDMI to HDMI connector to connect graphics card display to monitor.

gauravgunjan14

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012
Okay I will try DVI to VGA connector now.
I am able to reset the bios using Bios Jumpers and getting the display from the inbuilt graphics card.
One more thing, Device manager is not able to detect the Zotac Graphics Card. As graphics card is attached to motherboard it should detect it and it is not dependent on connector I guess.

Did you try loading all the drivers available on the CD that came with the card? Do a search for ini and/or inf files on that disc, try each one. If it is not the correct one, it will simply tell you hardware not found. Keep trying through all of the files until either; a) one loads or, b) you've tried them all and none work - after none have worked, you can then declare the card to be defective somehow

gauravgunjan14

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012
Are talking about the device driver of Graphics Card.

I have Zotac NVIDIA 550 ti 1 GB DDR5. I tried with the drivers of this card.
I will try the others drivers also .But I guess 550 ti driver should be working

gauravgunjan14

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012
I have gone to the shop from which i purchased all things. I found that GPU gone bad. Now I have submitted the GPU to Zotac service center, they may be replacing this unit. Hoping now i can get a good working GPU.