dvd-rom drive plays cds but not dvds

Chad

After doing a full hp recovery my dvd player wont play
dvds but plays music cds

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Because you have not installed any DVD software that includes the necessary
codecs.

"Chad" <chadnicoleitali@msn.com> wrote in message
> After doing a full hp recovery my dvd player wont play
> dvds but plays music cds

Reinstall your DVD decoding software.. PowerDVD or WinDVD, whichever came
with your PC.
www.coribright.com