dvd-rom drive plays cds but not dvds

July 28, 2004 3:04:10 PM

After doing a full hp recovery my dvd player wont play
dvds but plays music cds
July 28, 2004 5:58:59 PM

Because you have not installed any DVD software that includes the necessary
codecs.

"Chad" <chadnicoleitali@msn.com> wrote in message
> After doing a full hp recovery my dvd player wont play
> dvds but plays music cds
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
July 28, 2004 9:47:07 PM

Reinstall your DVD decoding software.. PowerDVD or WinDVD, whichever came
with your PC.
www.coribright.com

!