drivers problem

a b \ Driver
July 28, 2004 6:19:45 PM

i am having trouble with my cdrom and cdrw. i have driver
errors "Windows cannot load the device driver for this
hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)
" the same error on both drives. i have tried downloading
drivers with no luck. i am running windows xppro. the
drives are as follows.. cd rom compaq cd-rom 8402b and
cdrw...lg ced 8080b.. any help you could give with these
drivers would be great.

thanks

More about : drivers problem

Anonymous