Unlock a Moto V551?????

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
January 20, 2005 2:07:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Anyone capable of unlocking a Moto V551 rogers phone?

More about : unlock moto v551

Anonymous
January 21, 2005 4:50:48 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

In article <PGQHd.53565$W33.1409581@news20.bellglobal.com>,
tempest <tempes826NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Anyone capable of unlocking a Moto V551 rogers phone?

http://www.bongowireless.com
January 21, 2005 4:15:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Thanks for the reply. From thier web site , they can only do it from thier
place in Toronto. I am in Montreal, and i dont like to mail out my phone.
Anyone in the Montreal area or any possibility to do it remotely????

!