Sign in with
Your question

Suggestion for a graphics card

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 6, 2012 2:52:28 PM

Hello,

I am using core i3 2120 with 61ww motherboard. I only play pes and fifa. i want you guys to suggest a good reasonable graphics card which will allow me to play these games at high settings..
a b U Graphics card
October 6, 2012 2:55:03 PM

whats ur psu
m
l
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
October 6, 2012 3:03:31 PM

What's your budget? At what monitor resolution will you be playing? What country are you in? We need this info so we can point you in the right direction.
m
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
October 6, 2012 3:03:56 PM

if u r going to play only pes and fifa its not worth buying a graphics card. I am not saying anything against these games but its not worth it to spend money for only playing 2 games. The i3 2120 should handle the graphics at medium settings pretty fine for these games.
m
l
October 14, 2012 6:47:41 AM

corsair vs 450
m
l
October 14, 2012 6:49:46 AM

budget is around 5-6k....actually budget s not a problem but i dont want to waste money buying an expensive card as i dont play anyother games apart from pes and fifa..so you should only guide me with a nice card which will be able to play this at full high settings without any lag..
m
l
October 14, 2012 6:51:14 AM

monitor res is 1600*900 - lg flatron E2041 20inch led..im from india
m
l
October 14, 2012 7:05:05 AM

chimera201 said:
if u r going to play only pes and fifa its not worth buying a graphics card. I am not saying anything against these games but its not worth it to spend money for only playing 2 games. The i3 2120 should handle the graphics at medium settings pretty fine for these games.

good matured reply..thanks.yes i actually tried updating the drivers and i am able to play these games at medium settings without any lag but the graphics isnt too good either.... i would like to unleash the full settings of this game and considering the future release of these games would require a discrete garphics card for sure...from their websites i can see that the system requirements are also not very huge.even a AMD hd 5000 card will also allow me to play these games with gull settings i suppose..
m
l
!