Suggestion for a graphics card

shabu86

Honorable
Oct 6, 2012
Hello,

I am using core i3 2120 with 61ww motherboard. I only play pes and fifa. i want you guys to suggest a good reasonable graphics card which will allow me to play these games at high settings..

if u r going to play only pes and fifa its not worth buying a graphics card. I am not saying anything against these games but its not worth it to spend money for only playing 2 games. The i3 2120 should handle the graphics at medium settings pretty fine for these games.

shabu86

Honorable
Oct 6, 2012
budget is around 5-6k....actually budget s not a problem but i dont want to waste money buying an expensive card as i dont play anyother games apart from pes and fifa..so you should only guide me with a nice card which will be able to play this at full high settings without any lag..

shabu86

Honorable
Oct 6, 2012

good matured reply..thanks.yes i actually tried updating the drivers and i am able to play these games at medium settings without any lag but the graphics isnt too good either.... i would like to unleash the full settings of this game and considering the future release of these games would require a discrete garphics card for sure...from their websites i can see that the system requirements are also not very huge.even a AMD hd 5000 card will also allow me to play these games with gull settings i suppose..