Raid in Windows Xp 64-bit edition?

Is this possible or is there some special thing I need to do? I was going to install the windows 64 on my 64 system and when I started I went to put the driver for my raid in and windows said the disk was corrupt. I tried puting the driver on several disk and windows said the same for all of them. Is there something im doing wrong? Or is there some way to fix this I would love to install windows xp 64 and give info for development but I cant do it if I have to give up my raid.

Thanks
BRM

The problem is not the media. It probably has to do with driver
compatibility. Have you checked raid controller manufacturer's website for
drivers compatible with XP-64 bit.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User