Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Good gaming pc under 600

Last response: in Systems
November 28, 2012 8:36:54 PM

I need help finding a good gaming pc for around $500-$550. Can anyone give me a link to a good one? I need help fast!

More about : good gaming 600

Best solution

December 3, 2012 12:47:01 PM

I couldn't show you a computer that I would say, "This is what you need" because at that low of a price, it depends a lot on what you're doing.
If you're gaming, you'll want a lower end CPU and RAM, and go for a good Video Card.
If you're doing photo or movie editing, the CPU and RAM are going to be more important.
I have made several setups on cyberpowerpc.com that were under $700 if I went with AMD, but then again, that is normally considered a lower end company that Intel.
December 10, 2012 6:53:40 PM

Best answer selected by kyledifrancia.
m
l
Related resources
December 10, 2012 6:57:10 PM

Shockeray said:
I couldn't show you a computer that I would say, "This is what you need" because at that low of a price, it depends a lot on what you're doing.
If you're gaming, you'll want a lower end CPU and RAM, and go for a good Video Card.
If you're doing photo or movie editing, the CPU and RAM are going to be more important.
I have made several setups on cyberpowerpc.com that were under $700 if I went with AMD, but then again, that is normally considered a lower end company that Intel.

Thanks so much! I ordered one on CyberPower for $720.00. It has an AMD FX 4100 3.6 GHZ Quad Core CPU, AMD Radeon 7770 1GB, 8GB RAM. Its a very good price for that good of a computer. It runs 82 FPS On Ultra on COD: Black Ops 2. Thanks for the help man! Really appreciate it! :D 
m
l
December 10, 2012 11:12:07 PM

Your welcome, glad I could help. :) 
m
l
!