Creating a Computer

Hey guys, i have been looking around this and other various sites over the last few weeks to help me put together my first computer. So far i have come up with: I7 3770k, Ocz vertex 256gb x2, Asus sabertooth z77, G.skill sniper 16gb 1866. I have yet to buy the rest(doing so at the end of the week) and i am looking at getting: CM Haf 922 knn3 case, Msi n680 geforce gtx 4gb, Corsair hx750w psu. Any sugjestions to the parts i have yet to buy would be appreciated, and i wanted to see if anyone could confirm whether or not these parts are compatible. Finally would i be able to dual sli and have a dedicated audio card with this motherboard.
3 answers Last reply
More about creating computer
  1. They're compatible, yes, but... you're wasting money left and right.

You could spend less than half as much as you are and only lose 5% of the performance. You could then spend the other half three years down the road, so you have a nice computer longer, instead of a nice computer that's obsolete quickly and no money.
  2. Glamour said:
    Hey guys, i have been looking around this and other various sites over the last few weeks to help me put together my first computer. So far i have come up with: I7 3770k, Ocz vertex 256gb x2, Asus sabertooth z77, G.skill sniper 16gb 1866. I have yet to buy the rest(doing so at the end of the week) and i am looking at getting: CM Haf 922 knn3 case, Msi n680 geforce gtx 4gb, Corsair hx750w psu. Any sugjestions to the parts i have yet to buy would be appreciated, and i wanted to see if anyone could confirm whether or not these parts are compatible. Finally would i be able to dual sli and have a dedicated audio card with this motherboard.

I'd suggest making a list and including links since one huge paragraph with no proper punctuation is ugly
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Computer Systems