Hud and map views...dual setup

Solidus

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2005

to modders and patchers:

I would like to be able to have map and hud ... on second screen, for
dual setups this would be cool...surprised the capability was not
included

/Solidus

Solidus <> wrote:
> to modders and patchers:
>
> I would like to be able to have map and hud ... on second screen, for
> dual setups this would be cool...surprised the capability was not
> included

Check out: http://graphics.tomshardware.com/graphic/20040216/ ... And it
doesn't exist. It would be cool if BF2 did!
--
"Number fourteen. The naughty bits of an ant." --Monty Python's Flying Circus
/\___/\
| |o o| | and http://aqfl.net (Ant's Quality Foraged Links/AQFL)
( )