ASUS GTX670 DC2T vs Leadtek GTX 680 4GB

blazeoneying

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
Hey, i was wondering which one would have a better performance? I heard great review about the asus gtx DC2T but cant find any review on the gtx 680 leadtek version. I know someone willing to sell them to me, both at around the same price range. Which one would be better? Also, in case i cant get the top version, what about the normal DTX670 DC2 vs the GTX680? Thanks

well the 680 is the more powerful chip and if you are getting one of the same price as a 670, then go for that. however, the 670 DC2T is an excellent card, well built and with good cooling. im not familiar with the leadtek 680, but im sure its fine - worth finding some reviews or people with experience of it though to determine cooling effectivness and noise before you buy. if in doubt i think the 670 will serve you very well, and can often be clocked to get close to 680 performance.

blazeoneying

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012

haha,i would love to but thats out of my price range. Wanna get the leadtek GTX 680 as a option as its have around the same price. Do you think the noise/airflow on the leadtek would be good? I know the ASUS one have one the best around