CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Case: Cooler Master Elite 430 ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Rosewill RP600V2-S-SL 600W ATX12V v2.01 SLI Ready Power Supply
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer

Here is my System
I bought all parts and am assembling on Saturday. The case only has 1 inbuilt fan, the PSU has a fan, and I have stock intel cooler. I won't overclock, and haven't gotten a video card yet (will get cooler master 212 evo when I get this GPU).

Will I be good as far as temperatures are concerned? Or should I buy some 120MM fans. I won't be doing much if any gaming. Mostly for business stuff and it's mainly my Dad's computer which I'm building for him.

Thanks

Solution
No need to change anything.

A 3770K at stock speeds actually runs very cool.
You should be fine with the Intel stock cooler.
When mounting the cooler, look at the back of the motherboard to verify that all 4 pins are through the motherboard and locked.
Under load cooling will be fine, but the small 92mm fan can get noisy at high speeds.

The hyper212 will fix the noise, and provide an added increment of cooling.

If you oc conservatively, say to 4.0-4.3 with no voltage increase, your temperatures will stay under control.

When you buy a discrete graphics card, look for one with a double slot direct exhaust cooler.
That will do a better job of getting heat out of your case directly.
Here is an example...
you should be fine at stock speeds, you can take off the side panel and compare your temps too
i would strongly suggest getting a better computer case with front fan(s), side fan(s) and top fan(s)...i personally have 9 fans running in my full tower lol

ilumunus

Honorable
Nov 26, 2012
noise is not an issue, my dad is turning 40 (why im building it for him) i'm only 14 lol, and he moved from india 15 years ago, he is used to a crapload of noise. And his past builds and his work computer (he owns a software company) are very very loud lol

No need to change anything.

A 3770K at stock speeds actually runs very cool.
You should be fine with the Intel stock cooler.
When mounting the cooler, look at the back of the motherboard to verify that all 4 pins are through the motherboard and locked.
Under load cooling will be fine, but the small 92mm fan can get noisy at high speeds.

The hyper212 will fix the noise, and provide an added increment of cooling.

If you oc conservatively, say to 4.0-4.3 with no voltage increase, your temperatures will stay under control.

When you buy a discrete graphics card, look for one with a double slot direct exhaust cooler.
That will do a better job of getting heat out of your case directly.
Here is an example:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130827

Here is an example of a similar performing card with a different type cooler that will give you more cooling problems:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125417

Solution