[Exalted] I am halfway through Exalted: The Alchemicals, a..

I figured out what the Eye of Autochthon is. It's a remote
transmitter-- a probe that Autochthon left behind to keep tabs on
Creation. To paraphrase Dr. Belloq from /Raiders of the Lost Ark/, "it's
a radio for talking to the Machine God."
Also, Lissome Avid Engineer is a distressing example of how well White
Wolf knows me. She hits every one of my fetishes right on the button--
she's a geek girl cyborg computer programmer... /who wears glasses./
Apparently White Wolf isn't content taking my money, now they want to
own my soul...
--
[The address listed is a spam trap. To reply, take off every zig.]
Richard Clayton

Richard Clayton wrote:
> I figured out what the Eye of Autochthon is. It's a remote
> transmitter-- a probe that Autochthon left behind to keep tabs on
> Creation. To paraphrase Dr. Belloq from /Raiders of the Lost Ark/, "it's
> a radio for talking to the Machine God."

I still think it would be cool to activate it, have it grow to
ginormous proportions, and ride around in it like the "Eye of Vogler"
from the Giant Robo anime! Considering that it has pretty much the
exact same effect on Essence flows as the Eye did on powered
equipment...

> Also, Lissome Avid Engineer is a distressing example of how well White
> Wolf knows me. She hits every one of my fetishes right on the button--
> she's a geek girl cyborg computer programmer... /who wears glasses./

Yeah, but what about when she bigs out on Essence later on and really
lets herself go (can't remember which Adventure that was in)??^^

> Apparently White Wolf isn't content taking my money, now they want to
> own my soul...

Why take...what they already own?? Bwa-ha-ha!!^_~

Dex