Forum Canon Eos 350D

Last response: in Digital Camera
April 14, 2005 9:51:02 AM

www.350d.org
Forum for users of Canon 350D.
we looked for volunteers who are wanted to order to maintain the forum
in English. Interested? Contact with us admin (no-spam )@350d.org

More about : forum canon eos 350d

Anonymous
April 14, 2005 5:59:14 PM

"Vgp" <admin@350d.garciapellicer.com> wrote in message
> www.350d.org
> Forum for users of Canon 350D.
> we looked for volunteers who are wanted to order to maintain the forum
> in English. Interested? Contact with us admin (no-spam )@350d.org

The site and forum doesn't seem to be in English?
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 1:55:49 AM

Vgp <admin@350d.garciapellicer.com> wrote:

> www.350d.org
> Forum for users of Canon 350D.
> we looked for volunteers who are wanted to order to maintain the forum
> in English.

We've got a perfectly good forum in English right here.

--
Jeremy | jeremy@exit109.com
!