BF2 can't find cd-key on box

I know that this is quite possibly the dumbest question asked so far...

It says that CD key is located in the white box on the lower left of the CD
case....
I have the jumbo size CD version and can't find the darn key.....

Please be nice...anyone else lost or just me.

More about find

    Look on back of manual

    --
    ASUS A8V/Athlon FX-55
    ATI RADEON X800XT PE

    Tells you a lot about the intelligence of the designers of this game. Tell
    you to look one place and not put it there.

    WT

    Josh Carter wrote:
    > I know that this is quite possibly the dumbest question asked so far...
    >
    > It says that CD key is located in the white box on the lower left of the CD
    > case....
    > I have the jumbo size CD version and can't find the darn key.....
    >
    > Please be nice...anyone else lost or just me.

    whew,,and I thought it was just me..lol...its on the back at the top of
    the manual

    Mike
    mls67
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    In article <FVfve.9104$jX6.346@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
    josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com says...
    > I know that this is quite possibly the dumbest question asked so far...
    >
    > It says that CD key is located in the white box on the lower left of the CD
    > case....
    > I have the jumbo size CD version and can't find the darn key.....
    >
    > Please be nice...anyone else lost or just me.

    Have you looked at the back of the manual?

    Lansenerd
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    Josh Carter wrote:
    > I know that this is quite possibly the dumbest question asked so far...
    >
    > It says that CD key is located in the white box on the lower left of the CD
    > case....
    > I have the jumbo size CD version and can't find the darn key.....
    >
    > Please be nice...anyone else lost or just me.

    Dont't worry you aren't alone...

    The install say to look at the white box on the lower left on 'BACK OF
    THE CASE'

    I was looking for it everywhere :
    - I tryed to input the number of the bar code(there weren't enough
    caracter but... it could have been a new trick to foul hacking by
    allowing the input of more caracter than needed)
    - I took out the DVD of the computer to see if it was printed on it
    - I looked in the instruction book
    - I also removed the sheet on which the front and back image of the
    case is printed, to look behind

    I was about to go back to store when after 20 minutes, I finally found
    the cd-key well hidden at the bottom of the small card which is next to
    the instruction book 'IN THE CASE', which at first look I thought it
    was just a publicity

    That's the only game installation for which I had to work more than the
    computer
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    "WIN.A.Creve" <WIN.A.Creve@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Josh Carter wrote:
    >> I know that this is quite possibly the dumbest question asked so far...
    >>
    >> It says that CD key is located in the white box on the lower left of the
    >> CD
    >> case....
    >> I have the jumbo size CD version and can't find the darn key.....
    >>
    >> Please be nice...anyone else lost or just me.

    > Dont't worry you aren't alone...
    >
    > The install say to look at the white box on the lower left on 'BACK OF
    > THE CASE'
    >
    > I was looking for it everywhere :
    > - I tryed to input the number of the bar code(there weren't enough
    > caracter but... it could have been a new trick to foul hacking by
    > allowing the input of more caracter than needed)
    > - I took out the DVD of the computer to see if it was printed on it
    > - I looked in the instruction book
    > - I also removed the sheet on which the front and back image of the
    > case is printed, to look behind
    >
    > I was about to go back to store when after 20 minutes, I finally found
    > the cd-key well hidden at the bottom of the small card which is next to
    > the instruction book 'IN THE CASE', which at first look I thought it
    > was just a publicity
    >
    > That's the only game installation for which I had to work more than the
    > computer

    Most times you'll find it on the back of the instruction booklet.

    Rob.

Cases Games CD-Rom Video Games