Whats the best graphics card for my pc?

THUGLIFE505

Honorable
Oct 2, 2012
Hello i got a hp p6-2143w. Im upgrading psu to gs800 (overkill but i got it for really cheap) and case to HAF 912. Next Im going to upgrade graphics card. I would like to know what would be the best graphics card i can put that fits my motherboard? I would also like to now if i can crossfire any graphics cards with my motherboard. I would like to get the best possible performance out of this pc. Price dosent really matter as i got this pc for really cheap.
HP Pavilion p6-2143w
SPECS:

AMD Quad-Core A6-3650 accelerated processor
2.60GHz, 4MB Cache

8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory

1TB SATA hard drive

AMD Radeon HD 6530D Discrete Graphics
With up to 4084MB total available graphics memory as allocated by Windows 7

XFX - Radeon HD 6570 1GB DDR3 PCI Express Graphics Card

Motherboard
AAHD2-HY (Holly2)
Manufacturer: Pegatron
Form factor: 24.4 cm (9.6 inches) x 24.4 cm (9.6 inches)
Chipset: AMD A55
Memory sockets: 2 x DDR3
Front side bus speeds: 100 MHz UMI (Unified Media Interface)
Processor socket: FM1
Expansion Slots:
1 PCI Express x16 (Gen 2.0)
3 PCI Express x1 (Gen 2.0)
1 PCI Express Mini Card

Solution
Yes, it is compatible. Different generations of PCI express are intended to be fully compatible the same way eg. USB is. So if you put a PCIe 3.0 card in a PCIe 2.0 slot, the only downside is that it will be limited to communicating with the rest of the system at PCIe 2.0 speed. As it turns out, PCIe 2.0 speeds are still plenty fast enough. You could put a HD 7970 in there and it would still work just fine, so obviously a HD 7770 would not be an issue.

The HD 7770 is a pretty good card at the budget-oriented end of the spectrum. It will often do fine at up to 1920x1080, though in some demanding games you may need to turn down the resolution or detail settings to get acceptable frame rates.

If you want something more powerful, well...
You can't do crossfire (properly) with that motherboard, but you can use any single graphics card you like. The only limit is practicality - at some point your processor would be the bottleneck so adding more graphics performance would cease to make a difference.

Yes, it is compatible. Different generations of PCI express are intended to be fully compatible the same way eg. USB is. So if you put a PCIe 3.0 card in a PCIe 2.0 slot, the only downside is that it will be limited to communicating with the rest of the system at PCIe 2.0 speed. As it turns out, PCIe 2.0 speeds are still plenty fast enough. You could put a HD 7970 in there and it would still work just fine, so obviously a HD 7770 would not be an issue.

The HD 7770 is a pretty good card at the budget-oriented end of the spectrum. It will often do fine at up to 1920x1080, though in some demanding games you may need to turn down the resolution or detail settings to get acceptable frame rates.

If you want something more powerful, well it's just a matter of reconciling your budget with the performance you expect. The HD 7850 is a pretty substantial step up from the 7770. Above that are the GTX 660 and HD 7870, then the GTX 660 Ti and HD 7950, and finally the top cards such as the GTX 670, HD 7970, and the GTX 680. With your system I wouldn't go higher than the HD 7870/GTX 660. Even that's a bit unbalanced.

Solution

Very overpriced.

THUGLIFE505

Honorable
Oct 2, 2012

Oh but is it good and will it work? I already got it I got it at a good price from a freind who had spear parts. I also got a corsair gs800 its overkill i know but it was all he had and i got it at a nice price. Im also putting it in a new case the coolmaster HAF 912. So how good is the gtx 560 and will i be able to run it till i upgrade my MB and CPU? Will it be ok with AMD CPU? And thank you for your response.