Sign in with
Your question

Need advice on PC cases please

Last response: in Systems
November 30, 2012 7:00:48 AM

I am making a new build and i am looking to use the cm hyper 212 evo and i was wondering what the best case to use for it

-good cable management?
-reasonable price? (Around £50 UK only please)
-good build quality?
-comes with fans?
-sleek and cool look?

Thanks in advance :) 

More about : advice cases

November 30, 2012 7:16:41 AM

bump :D 
Related resources
November 30, 2012 7:30:26 AM

That case does not look to bad.I was doing some reading and found out Aerocool are not that well known in the United Kingdom. Recently they have been expanding into the European and UK markets and their products are available from retailers including ARIA and Overclockers UK. Aerocool have a sub-brand, Strike-X - much like Cooler Masters' CM Storm brand, which is aimed towards the gamer end of the market. The Strike-X sub-brand currently incorporates, three cases, a fan controller, two power supplies and it will soon also feature speakers and other peripherals...
November 30, 2012 7:34:28 AM

zenflux said:
looks nice but its quite a lot :/ 
does it come with 2 fans?
also does it have a front usb 3.0 headeR?
CM Storm Scout Black Mid Tower gaming Case comes with 2x140mm & 1x120mm RED Quiet Fans with Side Window -doesn't have a front usb 3.0
November 30, 2012 7:35:14 AM

bigcyco1 said:
That case does not look to bad.I was doing some reading and found out Aerocool are not that well known in the United Kingdom. Recently they have been expanding into the European and UK markets and their products are available from retailers including ARIA and Overclockers UK. Aerocool have a sub-brand, Strike-X - much like Cooler Masters' CM Storm brand, which is aimed towards the gamer end of the market. The Strike-X sub-brand currently incorporates, three cases, a fan controller, two power supplies and it will soon also feature speakers and other peripherals...

Thanks for getting back to me man, im probably a bit pushy cos im new to this kinda stuff :p 

im a bit scared to like venture off with the aero cool because not many people have it...

i think it has good cable management but i dont know which graphics card and cpu coolers fit in there cos barely no one has it :/ 
any advice would make my day :) 
November 30, 2012 7:35:47 AM

bigcyco1 said:
CM Storm Scout Black Mid Tower Caming Case with 2x140mm & 1x120mm RED Quiet Fans with Side Window -doesn't have a a front usb 3.0

I kinda wanted front usb 3 for ease of use etc but i guess its still ok?
November 30, 2012 7:46:47 AM

lol i don't see why not
November 30, 2012 8:00:51 AM

bigcyco1 said:
lol i don't see why not

THANKS MAN :D  so helpful to me :) 

just one last things :p 

will the hyper 212 evo fit in the aercool case?

thanks
(not sure if i asked it already but if i did, sorry!)
November 30, 2012 8:07:48 AM

It should fit but i cannot say for sure
!