Sign in with
Your question

Companies that do wireless network/infrastructure installation for hotels/hospit

Last response: in Wireless Networking
December 15, 2011 8:18:57 PM

Hi, I help manage for a small privately owned hotel in central Florida and I was tasked with finding out some information on companies that install/upgrade and diagnose wireless infrastructures in large buildings such as hospitals and hotels. I've been searching, but have had very little success. Most companies I find are either international UK based companies(I don't know why) or large big time national companies. I was wondering if there were any smaller, not necessarily joe-blow, but larger somewhat more regional companies that do this kind of work that anyone may know of.

To scale this project, it's about 80+ rooms between 3 floors and another 20 villas around the back of the building. The construction of the building date back about 100 years so it's not like wireless flows all that well through the building using standard logical placement of access points. The existing wireless setup we have was put in back in 2003 and with the advent of wireless everything our current system shows signs of its' age when we are at full occupancy.

If anyone knows of companies or even branches of larger companies that do this sort of work in the central Florida area i would greatly appreciate you sharing this with me.

Thank you.

More about : companies wireless network infrastructure installation hotels hospit

December 16, 2011 4:45:46 PM

x7v7v7x said:
Hi, I help manage for a small privately owned hotel in central Florida and I was tasked with finding out some information on companies that install/upgrade and diagnose wireless infrastructures in large buildings such as hospitals and hotels. I've been searching, but have had very little success. Most companies I find are either international UK based companies(I don't know why) or large big time national companies. I was wondering if there were any smaller, not necessarily joe-blow, but larger somewhat more regional companies that do this kind of work that anyone may know of.

To scale this project, it's about 80+ rooms between 3 floors and another 20 villas around the back of the building. The construction of the building date back about 100 years so it's not like wireless flows all that well through the building using standard logical placement of access points. The existing wireless setup we have was put in back in 2003 and with the advent of wireless everything our current system shows signs of its' age when we are at full occupancy.

If anyone knows of companies or even branches of larger companies that do this sort of work in the central Florida area i would greatly appreciate you sharing this with me.

Thank you.

Try a company called Safety NetAccess. They manage Wifi in the hopitality industry and have other hotels in Florida and could greatly help, and the pricing is very resonable.

m
l
July 14, 2012 12:24:27 AM

x7v7v7x said:

Thank you.

Hi,
Are you still interesting in WIFI companies?
Jo-Anne
m
l
!