chromex

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
Hello i builded a new pc about a month ago from scratch, and looking too upgrading bit by bit :) , I did make a pc on a low budget for gaming, but now i got a job again , i can upgrade bit by bit.

STOCK BUILD:
FX 4100 3.6GHZ
8GB DDR3 1333mhz
AMD 6450 1GB
500W No brand Psu
Gigabyte 78LMT-SP2 Mobo
1TB HDD

Got LCD TV 22' 1920.1080 Res via HdMi

UPGRADED BUILD.
FX 4100 4.02GHZ OC
16GB 1600 Corsair Vengance
MSI 7870 Twin Frozr 2gb GDDR5
550W XFX Pro Edition PSU
Gigabyte 78LMT-SP2 Mobo
1TB HDD

All thats left too upgrade is my Mobo and CpU i guess , for better performance in all the new games Like BF3, Far Cry3, Black Ops II .

I'd prefer too stay on AMD CPU , As im very pleased with my piss cheap 4100FX. Or maybe if i buy something like a Corsair H60 and i can OC too like 4.4ghz and Maybe save on a CPU?

SO if anyone could recommend a good future proof and Strong, True quad core AMD CPU and /ASUS Mobo With 2 GPU slots if i decide too xfire in future.

My budget(££££ Currency) , Well i dont want the cheapest crappest brand, and cant really afford HIGH END products, So Mid-Range decent products would be ideal.

Thank you to anyone who can point me in the right direction for my next upgrades!

Why on earth do you have 2 PSUs?

unless you're having problems with a specific game there is no reason to upgrade that. If you did UT would be the CPU.

closed loop liquid coolers like the H60 are not good. A quality air cooler will do better for cheaper, and most likely be quieter

EDIT: and you just completely changed what you said you had.... you need a new GPU first. PSU should be replaced. CPU should be overclocked. 16GB of ram is a total waste and nothing will use it. So is changing your board when other AMD CPUs will just drop right in.

chromex

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
what? i dont have two psu's, read what i said i linked the stock cheap build i made, and the upgrades ive made so far, and for instance my board wont take the new piledriver chip so , cpu would'nt just drop right in it.

anyway thanks for your constructive feedback appreciated