And I'm not sure about drive just yet, I will either buy Intel SSD 120gb or some 1/2TB HDD (will have both in a month or 2, I have another 320GB HDD but not sure free space is on it lol)
I do not know much about overclocking but I will OC when I learn how to, so I want my rip to be capable of doing it.
So these are my questions and few toughts with which I need some help with:
1. ASRock Z77 Extreme4 or Pro4? I heard Extreme4 is better with OC + handeling 2 gpu's (SLI or Crossfire)
2. I was going to buy i7 3770k, but apparently i5 3570k is just as good for gaming. Just need confirmation
3. The seller at the store where I'll be buying this told me that Samsung RAM (above) is good for OC and they are high quality. Is this true?
4. GPU I think is the best choice for that price range, since 7970/670 are 70-100€ higher price
5. Is "power suply" strong enough?
Thank you for answers in advance I really want the best I can get, without "over-paying" like i5 > i7 for gaming
1. the extreme4 is very nice. I use it myself and love it. OC'ing is very easy with it.
2. 3570K is just about as good as the 3770K for gaming.
3. I have no idea about Samsung Ram..Sorry
4. 7950 is a very nice card
5. the power supply is strong enough, if you plan to CF, you may want to step it up to a 700W.
I'd take the 670 over the ti, but seen a *lot* of people recommend a 7950 and OCing it yourself.
Had good luck so far (about 8 months) with the Extreme4.
BF3 actually *does* do better with a 3770K than a 3570K but don't believe it's worth the price tag. 3570 is exceedingly capable. BF3 initially ran worse on the 3770 but has since been patched and is one of the only games I know of that does well with hyperthreading.