Enemy Territory

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Is Enemy Territory only online? I would like to try it out as a single
player first.

--

"The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war,
no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive

<Steve@NOSPAM.com> wrote:

>Is Enemy Territory only online? I would like to try it out as a single
>player first.

You can start a server and run around the maps to get to know them
(I'd recommend you do, so you're not totally clueless when you go
online), but there will be nobody to shoot; there are no bots. They
never finished the single-player version, which is why they gave the
multiplayer bit away for free.

Tim
--
Love is a travelator.