Favorite maps?

So, what's your favorite maps so far? Any new classics, like "El
Alamein" was in BF1942? (My subjective opinion of course).

regards,

Achtung Ecco

bug

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2002

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:29:10 +0200, Achtung Ecco <nospam@spam.no> wrote:

>So, what's your favorite maps so far? Any new classics, like "El
>Alamein" was in BF1942? (My subjective opinion of course).

Waiting for a "Philippines" map. ;-)

Solidus

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2005

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:21:03 GMT, bug <bug@example.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:29:10 +0200, Achtung Ecco <nospam@spam.no> wrote:
>
>>So, what's your favorite maps so far? Any new classics, like "El
>>Alamein" was in BF1942? (My subjective opinion of course).
>
>Waiting for a "Philippines" map. ;-)

Map "Operation Clean Sweep" is a bit like a dusky 'philippines'

I Like the urban maps ... but the graphics are so cool you gotta love
em all

/Solidus

Nonymous

Distinguished
May 27, 2004

<Solidus> wrote in message
> On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:21:03 GMT, bug <bug@example.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:29:10 +0200, Achtung Ecco <nospam@spam.no> wrote:
>>
>>>So, what's your favorite maps so far? Any new classics, like "El
>>>Alamein" was in BF1942? (My subjective opinion of course).
>>
>>Waiting for a "Philippines" map. ;-)
>

> Map "Operation Clean Sweep" is a bit like a dusky 'philippines'
>
> I Like the urban maps ... but the graphics are so cool you gotta love
> em all

"Operation Clean Sweep" I've been playing to death, not by choice. It just
seems to come up a lot.

I'm LOVING the urban maps. They also play the best with squads. It's a
blast rolling into flag area with your squad and just cleaning the place up
then watching the flag fly up the pole, then on to the next flag. Usually
arty is the big party pooper when you get on a roll like that.

I'm not too fond of the Chinese maps. Some of them look cool but they're
annoying to play. Can't put my finger on it.

Taking a break at the moment. I just got kicked for 'excessive team
killing'. Which was a bunch of BS. I was with a Spec Ops squad behind
enemy lines taking out arty, UAV shack, and Sat radar.

Achtung Ecco wrote:

> So, what's your favorite maps so far? Any new classics, like "El
> Alamein" was in BF1942? (My subjective opinion of course).
> Achtung Ecco

There's no map like El Alamein or Gazala! ;(

Sorry, mate..

I loved the CTF matches at El Alamein, i hope there will
be an update with new maps.

Best regards, Martin

Achtung Ecco wrote
>So, what's your favorite maps so far? Any new classics, like "El
>Alamein" was in BF1942? (My subjective opinion of course).

Dragon Valley, it has a little bit of everything and I like the layout.
The city one is good too, Strike at Karkand? Good for some intensive
close-combat action reminiscent of Stalingrad and Berlin :)

--
[AGB]Villy Vonka
Sheffield, UK