Sim Error On T68i

Last response: in Network Providers
February 1, 2005 12:31:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Hi guys my friend gave me his old T68i phone and it says sim error he
used to be with rogers and he canceled his contract is there anyway
that i can use this phone with those 20$ cards pay has u go by rogers?
thansk

More about : sim error t68i

Anonymous
February 21, 2005 4:41:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

sure you can ....

if you are in Ottawa, come by our store on 500 Eagleson Rd unit 54.
We can Unlock and fix that phone for you.

!