Sign in with
Your question

The absolute best GTX 670 on the market?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 9, 2012 1:46:58 AM

This looks like a list of all the 670s available right now:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=E...

Which one is the best? I don't care about price, I just want the absolute best one, even if it's the most expensive. I'm looking for 2GB ram on it, btw.
October 9, 2012 2:03:04 AM

BigMack70 said:
I smell a troll...

Better check your nose buddy, because that post was from so long ago that I returned my 680 and I am now looking to buy a 670.
m
l
Related resources
October 9, 2012 2:35:43 AM

BigMack70 said:
That was from 6 weeks ago, not all that ancient...

Then you started a thread for "which 660ti is the best" on 9/21, where you say

You made a thread 10/4 saying:

In that thread, you say

And basically make no decisions, alternatively saying that you'll buy a 7870, then a 660ti, then ??

And then followed up on 10/6 with a thread for "GTX 670 or HD 7950 + GT 430 (for PhysX)"

So yeah... forgive me but the troll alarm is going off big time. Your posts have no internal consistency among themselves and almost every one of them is trying to pit an AMD solution against an Nvidia one.

Your posts go something like "had a 680... then will buy a 660... then have a 3850 and 'it's time for an upgrade'... then your budget is $300... then you can't decide... then you want to actually spend $400..."

That makes no sense at all. People who buy and then sell $500 GPUs and then ask for advice for a new GPU don't say things like "it's time for an upgrade to my old GPU".

The reason for any confusion is that I had to send back the 680 because I did not have enough money to pay for it. Now I am saving up more money for a better investment: the 670.

I apologize for any "troll" attempts, but it looks like whenever I post in an internet forum I get called a troll for it with no intentions of ever doing such a thing.
m
l
a c 109 U Graphics card
October 9, 2012 3:01:00 AM

costcosaurus said:
The reason for any confusion is that I had to send back the 680 because I did not have enough money to pay for it. Now I am saving up more money for a better investment: the 670.

I apologize for any "troll" attempts, but it looks like whenever I post in an internet forum I get called a troll for it with no intentions of ever doing such a thing.

Wait, but how did that work? You couldn't pay for the 680 but you already bought it? Sorry, I'm lost. :heink: 
m
l
October 9, 2012 3:10:44 AM

amuffin said:
Wait, but how did that work? You couldn't pay for the 680 but you already bought it? Sorry, I'm lost. :heink: 

Credit card.
m
l
October 9, 2012 3:45:08 AM

costcosaurus said:
Credit card.

It would have been voided.....
Troll siren is going off....
Im going to the bunker, see you guys later.
m
l
October 9, 2012 5:18:23 AM

Kiowa789 said:
It would have been voided.....
Troll siren is going off....
Im going to the bunker, see you guys later.

Believe what you want, but I'm not a troll.

I am not going to explain further how the credit card went through as it is my personal business, not anyone else on this forum.

Troll siren going off? How old are you, five? Grow up.
m
l
October 9, 2012 1:48:00 PM

costcosaurus said:
Believe what you want, but I'm not a troll.

I am not going to explain further how the credit card went through as it is my personal business, not anyone else on this forum.

Troll siren going off? How old are you, five? Grow up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJXNdudcJrs
m
l
!