3D Photo Browser Light 8.01 freeware is now available

Last response: in Digital Camera
April 18, 2005 4:39:01 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.rangefinder,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.marketplace.digital (More info?)

Dear Digital Camera Users,

3D Photo Browser 8.01 - the ultimate image explorer - is now
available.

3D Photo Browser Light 8.01 is the best way to browse and organize your
photos, videos and MP3. The built-in viewer allows a full screen display and
includes a fade in-out slides show.
3D Photo Browser Light 8.01 is 100% free and requires only an online
registration.

3D Photo Browser for Digital Camera 8.01 offers a wide range of tools (such
image conversion, image documentation, EXIF support, advanced search,
single image and contact sheet printing, batch processing, still image and
movie screen capture...).
If costs only 24$US and includes one year free upgrade and technical
support.

You can download both releases at:

http://www.mootools.com/plugins/download/3DPhotoBrowser...

Learn more about 3D Photo Browser at:

http://www.mootools.com/plugins/us/3dbrowserstd

Enjoy our products!

Yours
Manuel Jouglet,
Mootools
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 9:11:46 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.rangefinder,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.marketplace.digital (More info?)

I'm at a loss how it costs $24 and can be freeware.

Care to explain?
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 9:12:27 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.rangefinder,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.marketplace.digital (More info?)

Never mind, I figured it out. It IS early in the morning here.
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 1:19:17 PM

cdubea@movingpart.com writes:

> I'm at a loss how it costs $24 and can be freeware.
>
> Care to explain?

Photo Browser Light is free.
Photo Browser for Digital Camera is $24.

-Dave

Here's a small gallery of photos I've taken with my FZ20 in the first
month of ownership. No postprocessing other than downscaling.

http://morgancountytn.com/fz20
Anonymous
April 24, 2005 7:07:31 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.rangefinder,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.marketplace.digital (More info?)

Meh. I like Irfanview.

!