one more silly assed question...

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

then I'm going to bed; I was just playing a while ago, and I got a negative
score. What exactly does this mean? I know I didn't TK anybody, at least if
I did, I didn't hear about it (maybe they were *way* over there)..so what
does this mean? Am I just wasting my time? I know I'm not exactly
dominating, but damn!

FatWalt

---
5months 1days and 10:12hours ago I quit smoking the dang thangs, 2,148
coffin nails not smoked,
$295.35 Scotch Whiskey money saved, 1weeks 11:00hours Vulcan riding time
saved!

In my opinion, most neighborhoods can be greatly improved by a fire or two,
and at least one well placed murder.

http://www.angelfire.com/ms/walthome/images/bike3.JPG

Capt Walt wrote:

> 5months 1days and 10:12hours ago I quit smoking the dang
> thangs, 2,148 coffin nails not smoked,
> $295.35 Scotch Whiskey money saved, 1weeks 11:00hours
> Vulcan riding time saved!

Did you stop using something? Like nicotin band-aids
or lung-elektrochock? Or did you simply stop by will?
I'm thinking about the thing, nowadays (1 packet a day).

> In my opinion, most neighborhoods can be greatly improved
> by a fire or two, and at least one well placed murder.

I'll sugegst this to my annual block-meeting.

Bye
Vilco

"Vilco [out]" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:c67rj8$773$1@panco.nettuno.it...
> Capt Walt wrote:
>
> > 5months 1days and 10:12hours ago I quit smoking the dang
> > thangs, 2,148 coffin nails not smoked,
> > $295.35 Scotch Whiskey money saved, 1weeks 11:00hours
> > Vulcan riding time saved!
>
> Did you stop using something? Like nicotin band-aids
> or lung-elektrochock? Or did you simply stop by will?
> I'm thinking about the thing, nowadays (1 packet a day).
>
> > In my opinion, most neighborhoods can be greatly improved
> > by a fire or two, and at least one well placed murder.
>
> I'll sugegst this to my annual block-meeting.
>
> Bye
> Vilco

the patch is a big help, keeps the cravings to a minimum......

negative score? I'm really baffled by that. two nights ago, I created a
server and ran around the sub pen for a while trying to learn the lay out,
and wound up with a negative score...I was the only guy there! I just don't
understand the scoring.

---
5months 1days and 16:34hours ago I quit smoking the dang thangs, 2,149
coffin nails not smoked,
$295.49 Scotch Whiskey money saved, 1weeks 11:05hours Vulcan riding time

"Capt Walt" wrote:
> negative score? I'm really baffled by that. two nights ago, I created a
> server and ran around the sub pen for a while trying to learn the lay out,
> and wound up with a negative score...I was the only guy there! I just don't
> understand the scoring.

You killed yourself.

Jon

Nitro

"Jon Danniken" <jonREMOVETHISdanniken@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<c6b1sf$a11dt$1@ID-104904.news.uni-berlin.de>...
> "Capt Walt" wrote:
> > negative score? I'm really baffled by that. two nights ago, I created a
> > server and ran around the sub pen for a while trying to learn the lay out,
> > and wound up with a negative score...I was the only guy there! I just don't
> > understand the scoring.
>
> You killed yourself.
>
> Jon

Yes, you'll get docked a point for suicide. The best time to commit
suicide is when someone on the other team has planted dyn and your
team has no engs. Die, and respawn as a eng, quickly.

Anders

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

"Capt Walt" <vulcandogNOSPAM@cableone.net> skrev i melding
> then I'm going to bed; I was just playing a while ago, and I got a
negative
> score. What exactly does this mean? I know I didn't TK anybody, at least
if
> I did, I didn't hear about it (maybe they were *way* over there)..so what
> does this mean? Am I just wasting my time? I know I'm not exactly
> dominating, but damn!

You killed one on your own team. And got a complaint.

Anders wrote:

>> then I'm going to bed; I was just playing a while ago,
>> and I got a negative score. What exactly does this mean?
>> I know I didn't TK anybody, at least if I did, I didn't
>> hear about it (maybe they were *way* over there)..so
>> what does this mean? Am I just wasting my time? I know
>> I'm not exactly dominating, but damn!

> You killed one on your own team. And got a complaint.

LOL, he must have complained against himself!

Vilco

In article <lSdic.134574$rM4.5191352@news4.tin.it>, Vilco <a@b.c> wrote:

> Anders wrote:
>
> >> then I'm going to bed; I was just playing a while ago,
> >> and I got a negative score. What exactly does this mean?
> >> I know I didn't TK anybody, at least if I did, I didn't
> >> hear about it (maybe they were *way* over there)..so
> >> what does this mean? Am I just wasting my time? I know
> >> I'm not exactly dominating, but damn!
>
> > You killed one on your own team. And got a complaint.
>
> LOL, he must have complained against himself!

Speaking for myself, I am pretty despicable, and, given the same
circumstances, might just do the same thing.

-Owen