Is this group for PC RTCW or Xbox RTCW?

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

I don't play it for PC; I play the Xbox version. Does this group turn
it's back on me?

Naota Hashimoto

--
naSota@tPampabay.rAr.cMom - > (remove 'S P A M')
9 answers Last reply

    On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 09:20:49 +0000, Naota wrote:

    > I don't play it for PC; I play the Xbox version. Does this group turn
    > it's back on me?

    Nope.

    Linux Registered User #327951
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

    Naota wrote:

    > I don't play it for PC; I play the Xbox version. Does
    > this group turn it's back on me?

    Why should we? :)

    BTW, which are the problems with the PC
    versione which led you to buy an X-Box?

    Vilco
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

    "Naota" <see@the.signature> schreef in bericht
    > I don't play it for PC; I play the Xbox version. Does this group turn
    > it's back on me?
    >
    > Naota Hashimoto
    >
    > --
    > naSota@tPampabay.rAr.cMom - > (remove 'S P A M')

    This group should be for RtCW no matter what the hardware.

    =A|A=Blitzkrieg
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

    No one turns their back on anyone here :) Good way to get shot!
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

    On 2004-04-25, Vilco <a@b.c> wrote:
    > Naota wrote:
    >
    >> I don't play it for PC; I play the Xbox version. Does
    >> this group turn it's back on me?
    >
    > Why should we? :)
    >
    > BTW, which are the problems with the PC
    > versione which led you to buy an X-Box?

    I just assumed that a p3 800mhz computer with 184 ram running
    slackware 9.1 wouldn't be enough for the PC version of RTCW. Also,
    it'd probably be a pain to get "team speak" working...but it's easy for
    xbox.

    Naota Hashimoto
    --
    naSota@tPampabay.rAr.cMom - > (remove 'S P A M')
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

    "Naota Hashimoto" <see@the.signature> wrote in message
    > On 2004-04-25, Vilco <a@b.c> wrote:
    > > Naota wrote:
    > >
    > >> I don't play it for PC; I play the Xbox version. Does
    > >> this group turn it's back on me?
    > >
    > > Why should we? :)
    > >
    > > BTW, which are the problems with the PC
    > > versione which led you to buy an X-Box?
    >
    > I just assumed that a p3 800mhz computer with 184 ram running
    > slackware 9.1 wouldn't be enough for the PC version of RTCW. Also,
    > it'd probably be a pain to get "team speak" working...but it's easy for
    > xbox.
    >
    > Naota Hashimoto
    > --
    > naSota@tPampabay.rAr.cMom - > (remove 'S P A M')

    Teamspeak works fine while playing RTCW on the PC. Would depend on your
    bandwidth I think not the PC spec.

    Ric
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

    On 2004-04-26, ric <agwclan999@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    > "Naota Hashimoto" <see@the.signature> wrote in message

    >> > Why should we? :)
    >> >
    >> > BTW, which are the problems with the PC
    >> > versione which led you to buy an X-Box?
    >>
    >> I just assumed that a p3 800mhz computer with 184 ram running
    >> slackware 9.1 wouldn't be enough for the PC version of RTCW. Also,
    >> it'd probably be a pain to get "team speak" working...but it's easy for
    >> xbox.
    >
    > Teamspeak works fine while playing RTCW on the PC. Would depend on your
    > bandwidth I think not the PC spec.

    Thanks.

    --
    naSota@tPampabay.rAr.cMom - > (remove 'S P A M')
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

    > On 2004-04-26, ric <agwclan999@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
    > >
    > > "Naota Hashimoto" <see@the.signature> wrote in message

    > >> I just assumed that a p3 800mhz computer with 184 ram running
    > >> slackware 9.1 wouldn't be enough for the PC version of RTCW. Also,
    > >> it'd probably be a pain to get "team speak" working...but it's easy for
    > >> xbox.
    > >
    > > Teamspeak works fine while playing RTCW on the PC. Would depend on your
    > > bandwidth I think not the PC spec.
    >
    > Thanks.

    We had 10 playing RTCW on our old server, and I think 8 of us where on
    teamspeak.
    Pity we couldn't get the right people on the right teamspeakservers though.

    Ric
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

    It IS dependant on ur connection speed, our clan uses Ventrilo for voice
    chatting in and out of game, and when I had 56k you couldnt play and chat at
    same time, but you could do one or the other.

    Also, the name of the the newsgroup is alt.games.wolfenstein , so it would
    appear to me that this would cover all the wolfenstein games from Wolf 3D
    thru to Wolfenstein : Enemy Territory =)
    "ric" <agwclan999@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Naota Hashimoto" <see@the.signature> wrote in message

    > > > Why should we? :)
    > > >
    > > > BTW, which are the problems with the PC
    > > > versione which led you to buy an X-Box?
    > >
    > > I just assumed that a p3 800mhz computer with 184 ram running
    > > slackware 9.1 wouldn't be enough for the PC version of RTCW. Also,
    > > it'd probably be a pain to get "team speak" working...but it's easy for
    > > xbox.
    > >
    > > Naota Hashimoto
    > > --
    > > naSota@tPampabay.rAr.cMom - > (remove 'S P A M')
    > >

    > Teamspeak works fine while playing RTCW on the PC. Would depend on your
    > bandwidth I think not the PC spec.
    >
    > Ric

Games Xbox Video Games