  • Xbox
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 25, 2004 1:20:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

I don't play it for PC; I play the Xbox version. Does this group turn
it's back on me?

Naota Hashimoto

--
naSota@tPampabay.rAr.cMom - > (remove 'S P A M')

More about : group rtcw xbox rtcw

Anonymous
April 25, 2004 1:20:50 PM

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 09:20:49 +0000, Naota wrote:

> I don't play it for PC; I play the Xbox version. Does this group turn
> it's back on me?

Nope.

Linux Registered User #327951
Anonymous
April 25, 2004 5:19:34 PM

Naota wrote:

> I don't play it for PC; I play the Xbox version. Does
> this group turn it's back on me?

Why should we? :)

BTW, which are the problems with the PC
versione which led you to buy an X-Box?

Vilco
April 25, 2004 6:51:45 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

"Naota" <see@the.signature> schreef in bericht
news:p an.2004.04.25.09.21.03.365062@the.signature...
> I don't play it for PC; I play the Xbox version. Does this group turn
> it's back on me?
>
> Naota Hashimoto
>
> --
> naSota@tPampabay.rAr.cMom - > (remove 'S P A M')

This group should be for RtCW no matter what the hardware.

=A|A=Blitzkrieg
Anonymous
April 26, 2004 11:42:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

No one turns their back on anyone here :)  Good way to get shot!
Anonymous
April 26, 2004 10:32:44 PM

On 2004-04-25, Vilco <a@b.c> wrote:
> Naota wrote:
>
>> I don't play it for PC; I play the Xbox version. Does
>> this group turn it's back on me?
>
> Why should we? :)
>
> BTW, which are the problems with the PC
> versione which led you to buy an X-Box?

I just assumed that a p3 800mhz computer with 184 ram running
slackware 9.1 wouldn't be enough for the PC version of RTCW. Also,
it'd probably be a pain to get "team speak" working...but it's easy for
xbox.

Naota Hashimoto
--
naSota@tPampabay.rAr.cMom - > (remove 'S P A M')
Anonymous
April 26, 2004 10:53:46 PM

"Naota Hashimoto" <see@the.signature> wrote in message
> On 2004-04-25, Vilco <a@b.c> wrote:
> > Naota wrote:
> >
> >> I don't play it for PC; I play the Xbox version. Does
> >> this group turn it's back on me?
> >
> > Why should we? :)
> >
> > BTW, which are the problems with the PC
> > versione which led you to buy an X-Box?
>
> I just assumed that a p3 800mhz computer with 184 ram running
> slackware 9.1 wouldn't be enough for the PC version of RTCW. Also,
> it'd probably be a pain to get "team speak" working...but it's easy for
> xbox.
>
> Naota Hashimoto
> --
> naSota@tPampabay.rAr.cMom - > (remove 'S P A M')

Teamspeak works fine while playing RTCW on the PC. Would depend on your
bandwidth I think not the PC spec.

Ric
Anonymous
April 26, 2004 11:15:39 PM

On 2004-04-26, ric <agwclan999@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> "Naota Hashimoto" <see@the.signature> wrote in message

>> > Why should we? :)
>> >
>> > BTW, which are the problems with the PC
>> > versione which led you to buy an X-Box?
>>
>> I just assumed that a p3 800mhz computer with 184 ram running
>> slackware 9.1 wouldn't be enough for the PC version of RTCW. Also,
>> it'd probably be a pain to get "team speak" working...but it's easy for
>> xbox.
>
> Teamspeak works fine while playing RTCW on the PC. Would depend on your
> bandwidth I think not the PC spec.

Thanks.

--
naSota@tPampabay.rAr.cMom - > (remove 'S P A M')
Anonymous
April 27, 2004 12:40:04 AM

> On 2004-04-26, ric <agwclan999@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > "Naota Hashimoto" <see@the.signature> wrote in message

> >> I just assumed that a p3 800mhz computer with 184 ram running
> >> slackware 9.1 wouldn't be enough for the PC version of RTCW. Also,
> >> it'd probably be a pain to get "team speak" working...but it's easy for
> >> xbox.
> >
> > Teamspeak works fine while playing RTCW on the PC. Would depend on your
> > bandwidth I think not the PC spec.
>
> Thanks.

We had 10 playing RTCW on our old server, and I think 8 of us where on
teamspeak.
Pity we couldn't get the right people on the right teamspeakservers though.

Ric
May 1, 2004 2:17:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

It IS dependant on ur connection speed, our clan uses Ventrilo for voice
chatting in and out of game, and when I had 56k you couldnt play and chat at
same time, but you could do one or the other.

Also, the name of the the newsgroup is alt.games.wolfenstein , so it would
appear to me that this would cover all the wolfenstein games from Wolf 3D
thru to Wolfenstein : Enemy Territory =)

!