Sign in with
Your question

560Ti Driver Crashing

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 9, 2012 6:11:49 PM

Hi all.
Ever since i updated my drivers to the latest ones bf3 keeps crashing. I had a stable OC on my 560Ti (920/2150/1062V) and bf3 run fine.

Since i updated to the latest drivers it seems to crash within the first 10ish mins of playing. This even happens if i put everything back to stock speeds. I dont know what to do.

Any help?

I already reinstalled the driver.

More about : 560ti driver crashing

October 9, 2012 7:28:18 PM

you must uninstall current driver
then install previous driver
October 9, 2012 7:39:48 PM

hmm i suppose i can do that. il give it a try :) 
Related resources
October 11, 2012 8:54:43 PM

I recently posted about this.

My 560Ti crashes in quite a few games now and its nothing to do with the clock speeds - i got rid of my OC and i even installed older drivers.

The control panel just tells me that the driver crashed and that it got restored. I have no idea what to do and if anyone does then PLEASE tell me because as it is i cant play any games.

This used to never happen until i updated my driver, and since then its been doing it constantly.
a c 172 Î Nvidia
a b \ Driver
October 11, 2012 9:01:57 PM

This next topics has been merged by MouseMonkey
  • 560Ti Problems
    October 21, 2012 9:18:15 PM

It still does it. What i did was take out my graphics card and put it back in to my pc. that seemed to have fixed it until about 30 mins ago. I updated the drivers (i went back to 301.xx just to make sure it wasnt the update) and it still does it. I have no idea what to do and its really starting to get on my nerves. If anyone has the same problem with another nvidia card or knows the solution to this then PLEASE help!
    !