computernoob29

Honorable
Aug 18, 2012
i cant decide between the aus dc2 and the gigabyte. which would have the best performance? iw as looking at the msi power edition but i dont want that one cause apparently they overvolt their gpus alot

Mine are fine don't know about others but i won't be returning mine ;) i will go amd next time i don't like control freaks NV has crossed the line for me no over volt allowed me no buy :lol:

EVGA's 670 runs hot but yeah customer service is top of the line.I have a question you sure you want to buy a card from a bunch of control freaks like NV?There are ways to get around it but the fact you have to resort to such things doesn't sit well with me i don't know about you.

luciferano

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
Yeah, bigcyco1 has a point. Nvidia has been shutting down overvolting and proper overclocking for a while now. Their GPU boost isn't robust enough and holds back real overclocking. They've also been getting many reviewers to spread FUD with highly biased reviews such as having them use cherry picked cards, improper driver versions for AMD cards, poor game selection, and ridiculous game settings.

Don't let that stop you from getting what you want, I'd recommend a Nvidia card if I feel that it's the best solution in a given situation, but it is something to think about.