Anybody knows ATI developer relations people's contacts?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.development.device.drivers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

I have registered the ATI Developer relations program a few days ago, but I
have only got an automated email reply, and the contacts in that email only
point me to the general customer care. Anybody know how can I reach their
developer relations person?

Thanks a lot,

-Net
2 answers Last reply
More about anybody developer relations people contacts
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.development.device.drivers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

    Are you an OEM? What kind of support you are looking for?

    -
    Calvin Guan Software Engineer
    ATI Technologies Inc. www.ati.com

    "netwom" <netwom8848@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I have registered the ATI Developer relations program a few days ago, but
    > have only got an automated email reply, and the contacts in that email
    only
    > point me to the general customer care. Anybody know how can I reach their
    > developer relations person?
    >
    > Thanks a lot,
    >
    > -Net

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.development.device.drivers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

    "Calvin Guan" <cguan@pleasenospam.ati.com> wrote in message
    > Are you an OEM? What kind of support you are looking for?
    >
    > -
    > Calvin Guan Software Engineer
    > ATI Technologies Inc. www.ati.com
    >
    > "netwom" <netwom8848@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > I have registered the ATI Developer relations program a few days ago,
    but
    > > have only got an automated email reply, and the contacts in that email
    > only
    > > point me to the general customer care. Anybody know how can I reach
    their
    > > developer relations person?
    > >
    > > Thanks a lot,
    > >
    > > -Net

    Hi Calvin,

    I am developing a software and want to support ATI display cards in my
    software. I want to be able to read/set gamma ramp table in the ATI card.

    Thank you very much,

    -Net

Drivers ATI Email Device Driver Microsoft Windows XP