type ATX12V V2.2 power 450 W
Τech
DC Output +3,3V--22A
DC Output +5V-----15A
DC Output +12V1---14 A
DC Output +12V2---16 A
Efficiency 65%
PFC passive
Main connector (20+4 Pin)1xPCI-E (6+2 Pin) SATA 5 Floppy (Y-cable)

motherboard :asus p5kpl-vm

cpu intel quad:6600

2 gig ram 667

monitor resolution 1440x900

thats my specs, old card was asus 8600gt, still works but i cant play any new game smooth what is the maximum gpu this pc can take? lf opinons:)

ps: sorry for my bad english..
8 answers Last reply
More about upgrade help
  1. i would just say to save up some money and build a brand new system because you have very old psu,cpu,motherboard,ram,gpu and i don't even know about the power supply i have never heard of a general power supply where did you buy this from? or did you build it
  2. no my mistake, the brand of psu is turbox its not something special just instal it yesterday bcoz old died,
    at the moment am planing to stay 6-8 months with this pc and after that build a new one thats why am looking for some ops about gpu
    link for psu if helps http://www.plaisio.gr/Computers/Hardware/PSU/Turbo-X-450W-Value-Series-DR-8460BTX.htm
  3. any1 know if a 7770 will work with my psu? tnx in advance
  4. yes a HD 7770 will work but you do not wanna go any higher than that.
  5. Ugh actually i have to correct myself now... The GTX 650 Ti came out a day ago and it's probably the fastest card your PSU can run without any problems
  6. Kamen_BG said:
    Ugh actually i have to correct myself now... The GTX 650 Ti came out a day ago and it's probably the fastest card your PSU can run without any problems

thnx for the answers! so u suggest that i can go with gtx 650 and i will be fine? and if yes what brand u propose?
  7. bergos said:
    thnx for the answers! so u suggest that i can go with gtx 650 and i will be fine? and if yes what brand u propose?

I would suggest Gigabyte, Asus, EVGA and MSI.
  8. tnx all for u help i go for 650 gtx then :D
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards GPUs Graphics