what's wrong?

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

hello.

today, i can't get server list.... so i can't see any rtcw server....

Hide.

"Hidenori HoRi" <vg30de@moat.net> wrote in message
> hello.
>
> today, i can't get server list.... so i can't see any rtcw server....
>
> Hide.

Konechiwa, Hidenori-san,

usually, if you cannot see a list of servers, there is a problem with your
ISP. If your ISP is working, the main server from Id software is sometimes
down. Either way, it is probably not your fault. Wait and try again later.

Sayonara

FatWalt

---
5months 4weeks and 7:21hours ago I quit smoking the dang thangs, 2,526
coffin nails not smoked,
$347.33 Scotch Whiskey money saved, 1weeks 1days 18:30hours Vulcan riding
time saved!

In my opinion, most neighborhoods can be greatly improved by a fire or two,
and at least one well placed murder.

http://www.angelfire.com/ms/walthome/images/bike3.JPG

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

On Tue, 18 May 2004 22:52:33 -0500,
Capt Walt <vulcandogNOSPAM@cableone.net> wrote:
> > hello.
> >
> > today, i can't get server list.... so i can't see any rtcw server....
> >
> > Hide.
>
> Konechiwa, Hidenori-san,
>
> usually, if you cannot see a list of servers, there is a problem with your
> ISP. If your ISP is working, the main server from Id software is sometimes
> down. Either way, it is probably not your fault. Wait and try again later.

Hi, ;)

I see. Actually I could play rtcw after 30min, so I think
the master server didn't feed info or the server was busy. ;)

Arigatou gozaimashita.
Hide