C.D. drawer will not open

Please help, the c.d. rom drawer on my Dell desktop p.c.
will not open. I've tried pressing "Ctrl and e button".
I've also tried pressing "eject" whilst on various media
players. I've also tried sticking a needle in
the "pinhole" just under the drawer which has worked in
the past.
1 answer Last reply
More about drawer open

    Time to replace it.
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Please help, the c.d. rom drawer on my Dell desktop p.c.
    > will not open. I've tried pressing "Ctrl and e button".
    > I've also tried pressing "eject" whilst on various media
    > players. I've also tried sticking a needle in
    > the "pinhole" just under the drawer which has worked in
    > the past.

Drivers Device Driver Microsoft Windows XP