Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Please help, the c.d. rom drawer on my Dell desktop p.c.
will not open. I've tried pressing "Ctrl and e button".
I've also tried pressing "eject" whilst on various media
players. I've also tried sticking a needle in
the "pinhole" just under the drawer which has worked in
the past.

Time to replace it.
--
Cari