Sign in with
Your question

Best program for making business cards?

Tags:
Last response: in Applications
January 25, 2002 1:51:36 AM

Hi all,

I'm looking for some kind of decent program to make buisness cards.

I'm looking to spend up to $50, any suggestions what's the best for $50.

I went looking but there's so many i got dizzy, so i'll leave it up to the member's here to decide which is the best for $50 and under!

Thanks so much : >

PS: I:m using ME

Blue

" Soon My Friend , Soon...."
January 25, 2002 10:41:21 PM

I use WordPerfect for making business cards. You can also use any other WP such as Word. If you buy the perforated paper for making business cards, sometimes software is included. I just laid out the business cards in the WP in a table, 2 columns, I believe 6 rows down. Made one business card and copy and paste into the other blocks. I then made the lines between the columns and rows invisible. Printed it out on 60# stock or card stock, you can go higher if your printer takes it. Use a razor and ruler to cut them or you can use one of those specialized guillotine paper cutters.
January 26, 2002 6:04:36 PM

Thanks Advisor : >

Have a nice weekend!

Blue

" Soon My Friend , Soon...."
Related resources
October 30, 2012 2:29:11 AM

My boss uses CardFila.com to collect all his business cards on iPhone. You can use any smart phone or laptop to capture up to 20 cards a minute and capture business cards anywhere on the go!
So easy to collect, find and use any contact at any time.
You can access the contacts everywhere without Internet connection by using CardFila for Mobile (iPhone or Android phones).
May 16, 2013 12:08:39 AM

Now a days there are many free software available for making business card. Some of them are CardWorks Business Card Software, Easy Card Creator, etc.

Business Card Software Features

Wide selection of business card templates included
Adjust template color schemes
All standard business card and paper sizes supported
Create single- or double-sided business cards
Store names and addresses for multiple businesses
Add a company logo, employee photo or other user picture (supports many formats including jpg, gif, tiff, bmp and png)
Templates include bleed to ensure colors go all the way to the edge of the card when cut
Print with crop marks to easily trim cards to size
Export to a high resolution PDF and take to a printer
!