6250 later firmware & bluetooth support?

Tags:
  • Nokia
  • Headsets
  • Support
  • Firmware
  • Bluetooth
Last response: in Brands
January 6, 2005 12:24:31 AM

Hi,

Does the later firmware for the 6250 provide any improvements for
bluetooth headset support? I'm presently using V4.28 and the answer
call button on the headset does nothing, nor can I use voice tag dial
on the headset button.

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.org

More about : 6250 firmware bluetooth support

January 6, 2005 12:24:32 AM

In article <mn.2d047d513b077c54.8412@tiscali.co.uk>,
harry.m1bytNOSPAM@tiscali.co.uk says...
> Hi,
>
> Does the later firmware for the 6250 provide any improvements for
> bluetooth headset support? I'm presently using V4.28 and the answer
> call button on the headset does nothing, nor can I use voice tag dial
> on the headset button.

I've got a 6280, and had the same problem (using my Jabra BT250) until I
paired the Jabra with the phone using Jabra's "enhanced" mode (I think
it is done by holding down the volume up button on the headset during
initiation of the pairing). After that it works, though sometimes when
I loose the connection, then reconnect, this function drops off.
!